AC Service In Lynnwood, Lake Stevens, WA In Lynnwood, Lake Stevens, WA And Surrounding Areas
Less than half an hour north of Seattle and a few minutes from Puget Sound, Lynnwood, Washington offers locals all the best amenities. The winters can dip below freezing and seem very cold. The rainy season seems to last almost the entire year. However, summers tend to be mild with gorgeous weather to spend time outdoors hiking, biking, and exploring. There are always a few very hot weeks when you turn on your air conditioner and stay indoors to remain comfortable. You want your air conditioner to be ready when you need it, but you may find that you need AC service in Lynnwood, Washington.
Signs That Need An AC Service
Your air conditioner will send out signs and signals that it’s time to call a technician to service the unit. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Water leaking from the unit: Your air conditioner creates moisture as it cools, and this moisture usually drains out through the condensate drain. If the drain is clogged, you seek leakage around your unit.
- The unit cycles on and off without cooling the home: If your thermostat isn’t working properly, it does this. You may need a replacement or a technician to recalibrate your current thermostat.
- Higher than normal utility bill: If there’s a problem with the unit, it will work harder to compensate, and this raises your electric bill.
- The AC runs but no air blows out of the vents: The blower motor and belt are responsible for pushing cold air out of the unit into your home.
- The air blows cold for the first hour or so and then turns warm: When your condenser coil is dirty or begins to fail it freezes over and stops cooling the air. It takes a little while after turning on the unit for it to freeze.
At 1st Response, our technicians have all the skills and knowledge to quickly diagnosed and service your air conditioner. We take pride in offering outstanding customer service and competitive pricing. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.